Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CRAZY SPRING

I am so glad to turn the heat off AGAIN!  One day the a/c is on and the next day the heat - no wonder everyone is sick.  I know that sometimes Spring has a hard time settling in but this year it seems worse.  The March winds forgot to leave and the April showers forgot to come.  I have given up on trying to make my hair look decent as the wind is so wild and my hair just stands on top of my head the minute I step out - hey I just had an idea - I can forget doing my hair and then just blame the wind on how horrible it looks.  I am trying to remain thankful for the sun as last week the clouds covered the sky all week and yet no rain came from those clouds.  I know that the Lord is in control and we will eventually get some rain - hopefully before the whole state burns up but sometimes you wonder what the Lord has in mind.  I don't even pretend to understand the mind of God.  I guess that is why he wants us to have faith in Him since our little minds cannot comprehend the whole picture.  I therefore am deciding today to be THANKFUL FOR - BIG WIND - NO RAIN - AND CHANGING TEMPERATURES.  That's my decision and I am sticking with it - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment