Thursday, March 3, 2011

An evening at home

Good news - I got the sun room pretty much done.  I couldn't get the blinds down so my husband will have to do that but I washed and washed and washed those filthy windows.  Shame on me for letting them get so dirty.  It was hard trying to sort out the toys to pack away and the ones for the kids to keep playing.  I even set up an area with two wicker chairs  and a small table.  I sat down and relaxed a few minutes and visualized me having a cup of tea there in the morning - I might have to try that out.  I used to do it all the time when we lived in the country - it would be a nice way to start the day for sure.
 My Granddaughter is spending the night.  We gave her the option of getitng food from anywhere and you can guess what she chose - McDonalds - well we all have to suffer sometimes so my husband and I  choked down a McDonalds burger and she enjoyed her nuggets and mcFlurry.  Really it wasn't bad at all.  Now we are watching karate Kid - the new one.  I just saw it last week with the other granddaughter.  I think this might be a little more of that suffering thing.  I am going to knit now as I am working on a pretty pink baby blanket that needs to be complete in about a month - eek!  Well I probably won't blog anymore today but this has been fun.  My life certainly isn't the most exciting thing in the world but it is my life and I do love it - at least MOST of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment