Friday, March 4, 2011

Lounging with my Granddaughter

Well here we are another week is about to go by the way side.  My granddaughter thinks summer will never come and I feel like the weeks are flying by so fast that it makes my head swim.  I offered to take her out to breakfast this morning but she chose to stay home and cook.  I let her help make pancakes from scratch and then she made, snowmen, mikey mouse, a bomb, a butterfly, snowman/penquin - that was one that the batter got a little out of hand.  Anyway we had a great selection of characters to pour syrup on top of and enjoy.  We of course had to eat in the living room as my kitchen is still in a mess.  Hopefully tonight the kitchen can get back together - having the microwave off my kitchen table would be a big help for sure. 
Our next stop is the shop.  I have to do payroll and then we are going shopping.  She has $25.00 that must be spent before it burns a hole in her pocket.  I think looking for a swimsuit is our first priority.  I sure love my Grandkids.  They each are so different and bring something new and different to my life.  The common factor is that I love them so much and they still love to sit and cuddle with Grandma.  I hope that never ends.  I thank the Lord that my Grandkids are close by.  I have many friends who can't sit and cuddle with their grandkids every day.  My heart goes out to them and how I admire their determination to stay close to those grandkids no matter what it takes.  I hopefully would do the same.  God is so good.  If we just trust him - He works everything out - just right - no matter what- even my kitchen - I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment