Monday, March 7, 2011

Fighting Arthritis

Today started with quite a challenge.  My arthritis bothered me all day yesterday and this morning I was in serious pain and could hardly walk and ached from head to toe.  It was an all out assault.  That is the nature of arthritis.  There are times when you just are under attack.  I got some medicine and soaked in a hot tub and finally was Ok to get around for my daily errands.  I have to be careful not to let it get me down emotionally as it seems to also attack my emotions.  I am thankful that I do have medicine.  I also know that the attack will pass.  I am very grateful that they don't last forever.  Now I need to stop being a whiner and just get on with it.
This morning in my devotions it was filled with verses about God fighting our battles and God taking revenge on our enemies.  Well to me the enemy today was ARTHRITIS.  I was so thankful that the Lord reminded me that HE was still in control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment