Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quitting

I have never thought of myself as a quitter but I am so having to fight off the urge to quit on my house.  I know people who do projects way more involved than the ones that we have tackled.  They don't seem to get discouraged and want to quit.  My sister weekly has to give me the pep talk to keep going as I am almost finished.  Each time  I think we are seeing the end - new project pop up and now I have a list of about 25 things that need to be done yet! eek!  I want to scream - I want to cry - I want to sit and watch movies all day - I want to be mad at God .  I know I can't do that - shame on me - I am a big girl after all.  I know I will feel so good once I check a few things off my list today but right now - I want to hide under a rock.  The sun is shining and it looks so beautiful outside - maybe I could work on some of my outdoor lists?  I am thankful that I don't have to get out of the house today so I can just keep on my cruddy clothes and leave my face bare of makeup- I did brush my teeth - there is only so much scrounge that I can take.  Well I feel better now that I have vented and I am starting to feel a gratitude towards the Lord for giving me this day at home - my poor husband doesn't get to make that choice as he slaves away at the shop every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment