Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Decisions Decisions

We looked at a house in Sun Valley acres today.  It is at the back of the addition and has a dead end so no traffic.  You can hear the turnpike but not nearly as well as we hear I-40 where we are now.  The house has so many good things.  It has beautiful wood work, 3 beds.  3 living areas and 2 1/2 baths.  a big covered patio and three car garage.  a pad already poured for the RV.  Arliss likes it very well but says the decision is up to me.  Now to the problem  The kitchen.  It has tons of storage but seems a little tight with the big island. It also is open to the family room.  The stove is electric and I like gas.  I asked Arliss about changing the island but he was hesitant about doing a lot of cabinet work.  Now I am trying to figure out if I could live with the kitchen and be happy or not.  I didn't like the kitchen at the house we live in now and had things added over the years but still wanted a bigger kitchen.  This kitchen in Sun Valley Acres does have a nice big eating area that I love it is just the tightness between the island and cabinets that worries me.  I guess I will just pray and ask the Lord.  Arliss has put it completely in my hands - eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment