Friday, March 25, 2011

FROM BUSY TO BORED

The strangest thing has happened to me this week. We have been working so hard for literally months to get the house ready to sell.  Well now everything is done - at least everything that I am doing. All I have done this week is keep things neat and clean - no leaving my tea cup in the den or my shoes in the living room floor.  The problem now is that I don't want to do anythng.  I don't want to mess up.  I hesitate to cook much as I don't want to clean the stove or mess up the kitchen floor.  I have moved my computer to the den so I am not working on my diary as much as usual.  My knitting is also getting negleceted because I had to move it and it is not at my fingertips.  Now I don't want to stay home as there is NOTHING to do.  I never thought in my whole life that I would think such a thing.  I think it might be my extreme laziness kicking in.  I hate to mess up because I don't want to clean up.   I have to do some cooking today but I must admit I seriously thought about buying the brownies and cookies instead of making homemade ones - shame on me!  I am not sure if this is going to be a temporary thing or not - if not we may have four months of misery here at the house as we can't let ourselves just relax and live - maybe the problem is that we were too messy to begin with.  who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment