Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quitting

I decided today that I am definitely a quitter by nature.  As we were working in the flower beds, I kept thinking about how tired I was.  I kept trying to tell myself I needed to stop to eat or have a bottle of water or anything that would stop the work.  The other voice in my head however, kept telling me to jut keep working until it was done.  My husband is my inspiration.  He just keeps on working  no matter how tired he gets.  I am so thankful that we hung in there and finished our flower beds.  They had definitely gotten in a mess over the winter.  Now we have sacks and sacks of leaves and limbs to haul off.  I am sure he will keep going until it is doen.  Right now it is break time though and we are having lunch and looking at the list.  I think my next project is vacuuming out the cellar- wow! that sounds like a fun time - I must keep reminding my self DON'T QUIT DON'T QUIT - DON'T QUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment